Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Kingston - Sean Kingston (2007), full album 1 link

Go down

Sean Kingston - Sean Kingston (2007), full album 1 link Empty Sean Kingston - Sean Kingston (2007), full album 1 link

Post by kirti123 Thu 28 Feb 2008, 4:44 pm

Sean Kingston - Sean Kingston (2007), full album 1 link 51jrsObci7L._SS500_

1. Intro
2. Kingston
3. Take You There
4. Me Love
5. Beautiful Girls
6. Dry Your Eyes
7. Got No Shorty
8. There's Nothin' - Kingston, Sean & Paula DeAnda
9. I Can Feel It
10. Drummer Boy
11. Your Sister
12. That Ain't Right
13. Change
14. Colors 2007 (reggae remix/bonus track) - Kingston, Sean & Vybz Kartel/Kardinal Official

If Sean Kingston weren't 17, baby-faced, and blessed with a voice like Akon's but sweeter, "Beautiful Girls"--the airwave-dominating, maniacally catchy ditty off his debut album that finds him wallowing over a long line of babes bent on dumping him--might have bombed. It's the package that makes the song, and the many others like it on this destined-for-hugeness disc, work: Take away the youthful pout and the song's innocence dissolves. Take away the lively straight-outta-Jamaica lilt and its summery vibe suffers mightily. Thrown back in, though, these elements bond like KrazyGlue; tracks like "Me Love," which fiddles with Led Zeppelin's "D'yer Mak'er" in a looser way than "Beautiful Girls" fiddles with Ben E. King's "Stand By Me," adhere forcefully but playfully to the same part of the brain that Rihanna had been reigning over till now. Still, Sean Kingston's strongest track may be its standout duet--"There's Nothin'," with Paula DeAnda doing her best junior Mariah impression, chugs along as though it's been doused in August sunshine. It'll make a fan out of anybody.

download
CODE
http://rapidshare.com/files/65102038/SK.rar
kirti123
kirti123

Back to top Go down